Today I made a skirt and top for my Peggy Harcourt doll. The tulle part of the skirt is covered with embroidered flowers and grasses. I cut out two branches with flowers to use as shoulder straps for the top. The underskirt and top are made of jersey. The jersey turned out to be too thick to use for the skirt, the waist is far too bulky. The sewed on waist band covers this, but unfortunately it shows at the closure on the back. I used a snap fastener, but should have used a button and an elastic loop instead. But, I'm quite pleased with the overall look of this outfit, it has a sunny vibe :-).