Em is testing the couch I made. I think she finds it comfortable. This is how it looks in a diorama:
The spots on the couch front are from the glue I used. I'm not sure what to do about it. Maybe I'll just leave it this way.
I also made pillows to add some colour to the pale couch.
In our local Moroccan supermarket I bought these two miniature readable Korans.
They are a perfect doll size!
I used wrapping paper for the walls and floor by the way. It's very thin but I like the effect.
The sideboard is a cardboard Japanese miniature. I found it in a thrift store.
This diorama still needs a window with a view and curtains, some more plants, a carpet and some paintings on the walls. I'm going to try to use cinnamon sticks and Icelandic moss to make one of the plants.
That's it for today! :-)